Jeff Taylor has been the owner/operator of Stump Grinding Northwest for 25 years. He is a lifelong resident of Seattle and has a degree in Urban Forestry from the University of Washington.
Jeff has recently begun training a life-long friend, Jacob Gleichman to take the reigns of Stump Grinding Northwest as Jeff enters retirement. Jeff has known Jacob's parents for over 30 years and was even in the hospital for Jacob's birth! Jacob is a Seattle native and played collegiate baseball at Pacific Lutheran Univeristy where he earned his degree in Business.
If you have a stump in your yard, there are good reasons to remove it:
- Make room for new plantings
- Eliminate possible hostc to infectious diseases, endangering healthy trees
- Reduce pest problems (i.e. carpenter ants and termites)
- Eliminate an unsightly stump and reclaim that portion of your yard
- Remove a possible trip hazard
Note: We only perform stump removals, not tree removals, but we can provide alternate tree service recommendations